lunes, 13 de abril de 2009




So here i am, doing everything i canholding on to what i ampretending i'm a supermani'm trying to keep, the ground on my feetseem's the world is falling down around methe night's are long, i'm singing this songtrying to make the answer's more a maybeand i'm so confused,i've got a lot to dosometimes i want to throw it all awayso here i am, growing older all the time,looking older all the time,feeling younger in my mindso here i am, doing everything i canholding on to what i havepretending i'm a supermani'm trying to sleep,i lost count of sheep,my mind is racing faster every minutewhat could i do more,yeah, i'm really not surei don't wanna run in circles but i can't quitand i'm so confusedi've got a lot to dosometimes i want to throw it all awaycontrolling everything insidefeeling weak i don't feel righttelling me i have to changetelling me to act my agebut if all that i can dois to sit and watch time gothen i'll have to say goodbyeand i'll be sure to watch time fly, to watch it fly-hy-hyso here i am,growing older all the time,looking older all the time,feeling younger in my mindhere i am, doing everything i canholding on to what i am,pretending i'm a superman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario